June 21, 2010

The Things that Matter: June


Happy kids (and happy teachers) on the last day of school. We made it through another year!


Grandpas. And the incredible role they play in the life of a "fatherless daughter."


New homes and new beginnings. God is so good, and I am so blessed to experience the excitement and anticipation of a new chapter in my life.

I'm realizing more and more that these are the kinds of things that matter (wedding table numbers don't). What has mattered to you lately?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You are so lovely and inspriting Rachel...and you deserve every blessing that comes your way. Congrats on finishing a year of school...whoo hoo! I'm so excited for you and all that is about to take place in your life. Love you! YOU matter to me most definitely :)

    ReplyDelete