December 31, 2010
Inspired by my favorite photo project, I thought I'd reflect on 2010 by choosing 10 of my favorite photos from the year. It was harder than I thought! 2010 has really been the year of photography for me. I gained many favorite photographers through my search to find someone to shoot our wedding. We took engagement photos, wedding photos, ordered albums, and I even did my very own maternity shoot for a friend. :) I enjoyed taking 10 photos on the 10th of every month, and participated in a-photo-a-day project in November. Steve gave me this fabulous camera for Christmas, and to top it all off, I'll be submitting a photo each day in January for a special project called The Beauty Collective. Photography has become an unexpected hobby for me, and I can't wait to keep learning...
Besides photography, I've fell in love with some other things in 2010. So, without further ado, here are 10 faves for 2010:
1. Favorite book that I read: To Kill a Mockingbird
2. Favorite movie: The King's Speech (just saw it!)
3. Favorite song: Just Breathe by Pearl Jam
4. Favorite latte: Double tall 2% latte from Fresh Flours
5. Favorite trip: Whistler, BC in July
6. Favorite tv show: Modern Family
7. Favorite YouTube video: tie between Jessica's "Daily Affirmation" and Double Dream Hands
8. Favorite blogs: Design*Sponge; YouCan'tCallItIt (I don't know why, I just like names); and Raincitypastor
9. Favorite shoes: Red Toms
10. Favorite husband: Phil Dunphy...just kidding, I have a really cool one of my own now. :)
2010 has been a great one. A huge one for me, really. But I'm looking forward to 2011. After reading this post, I'm especially inspired to build a better foundation for my faith (less reacting to the stress of life, and more prayer). Oh yeah, and maybe run a full marathon?? We will see. :)
Happy, happy 2011!