May 27, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

I swear I spend most of the time researching practical things that we'll need once we have a baby, but here are just a few things that have inspired me lately.  I don't know if any of it really goes together, but I'm calling my nursery vision: neutral mid-century modern scandinavian (I like adjectives).  :)

1. Pretty quilt via katie via pinterest via craftyblossom
2. Chevron crib sheet
3. Knitted pouf
4. Night light (just bought this!)
5. Shanna Murray decal
6. Socks the Fox
7. ParkLane crib
8. Boat mobile (sold, but I wonder if I could make one myself)
9. Poang rocking chair
10.Pillows from finelittleday
11.Pillow from Ikea
12.Nightstand via happymundane

1 comment:

  1. I love it all, Rachel! You have such a knack for picking out beautiful things. Let's talk quilts soon =) Love you.

    ReplyDelete