December 9, 2009

A Totally Trudelle November


I was lucky to spend a few weekends in November with Steve's family. Between their trip up to the Northwest, and our Thanksgiving trip down to California, great memories were made. There's never a dull moment when you're hangin with the Trudelles! The weekend before Thanksgiving, Chrissa ran in the NAIA Nationals Cross Country race in Vancouver, WA. The Trudelle's weren't used to the cold and rainy weather, but they survived! We cheered on the runners with free megaphones, ran around to keep warm, and watched Chrissa run a great race. Also, who knew that running fans were so crazy?








The following weekend we met up in Portola Valley for an awesome Thanksgiving weekend! Trudelles (and Koltavarys, Grays, and Nanuka too)--I am thankful for you! I'm also thankful for growing babies, kickball in the gym, good coffee in the Espresso Cave, a weird brain power game (that I still think is a scam :) ), and beautiful PV trails. Can't wait til next time!





{future sisters} ;)

2 comments:

  1. they must just love you...who couldn't?

    i LOVE that first family photo- awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MindFlex anyone? You're right Rach...it looks like a scam but my sister got it for my nephew nonetheless. I can't wait to try it out!

    I'm so happy for your new family...they are getting quite the gem.

    ReplyDelete