April 23, 2011

Sharing

There are so many things I want to share. I want to share that we are back from an amazingly relaxing week in Mexico, but that I wore a ton of sunscreen, so it won't seem like I went at all. I want to share that it was beautiful yesterday in Seattle, and I managed to consume 3 of my favorite foods: a double shot latte, frozen yogurt (a new favorite), and pizza. I also want to share with you my deep happiness that today is Easter, and that perhaps more than ever, I am understanding the significance of this day, mostly because of what it means for my life...and for yours.

Music has transformational power. Sometimes I try to explain my faith myself, and it just doesn't come out right. But then, I hear a song and the lyrics are exactly how I am feeling, or the melody touches me and makes me feel deep happiness...or sadness.

I want to share a few of these songs with you. To me, they are what Easter is about. Faith. Love. And sharing this love with others.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment