January 13, 2010

100 Push ups


Today my students set a goal to read grade level texts and comprehend them with 80% accuracy. "What if we want to shoot for 90%?" they asked. I was inspired. Then, I saw this. One hundred consecutive push ups in the course of 6 weeks?! I'm doing it.

Really, this may actually be impossible for me. But I think that's why I want to do it. Usually I am not very good at setting fitness goals and sticking to them. I think this one will be different.

Raise your bicep and tricep if you want to join me!

4 comments:

  1. no biceps and triceps raised? weird..

    good luck friend. i'll use my biceps and triceps to cheer you on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel--

    If I was not in my "current state," I think I would definitely join in. However, it's all I can do to lift Isaiah up and down 100 times a day. Actually, maybe I could do 100 push-ups and I don't even know it =)

    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow-- and I owe you an email. I'll get right on it!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can barely do a sit up, girl! haha I really need to get back into shape though. Good luck with the push ups:)

    ReplyDelete